Monday 8 August 2011

Sorry I've Been Away


Hey You Guys. I am back after an embarrassingly long break with no real excuse other than I have been busy with life. I have I haven't left you with too much of an abandonment complex.

I have missed writing on here though and have had a few comments on my lack of blogging recently so I am back and promise it will be bigger and better  probably about the same  hopefully no worse than it was before.

I will try to update more often this time and have even decided to have special daily posts:
 - Monday: Eye candy of the week (to brighten up your first day back at work)
 - Tuesday: Blog Quiz (this is more because enjoy writing them than because I think you lot will actually
    bother answering)
 - Wednesday: Weekly Playlist (Favourite new tunes or themed music lists)
 - Thursday: New Cinema Releases (tips on what to see at the cinema this weekend)
 - Friday: Classic Movie Review (films you may have forgotten)
 - Saturday: Sale of the Week (because everybody loves a bargain)
 - Sunday: Day Of Rest (if God can have a rest, so can I)

I hope you enjoy the new and improved The Donger Needs Food and don't forget to follow the_donger on Twitter and like The Donger Needs Food on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment