Wednesday 24 August 2011

Weekly Playlist: Oh Rexy, You're So Sexy


So I'm a bit behind again, but I was preparing for a job interview so I think I can be forgiven. But as I am exactly a week behind, let's just forget that week ever happened and start again from today. Yay.

Ok playlist time and this week it's one of my favourite movie soundtracks Empire Records:


1. Gin Blossoms - Til I Hear It From You
2. The Cranberries - Liar
3. The Martinis - Free
4. Toad The Wet Sprocket - Crazy Life
5. The Innocence Mission - Bright As Yellow
6. Better Than Ezra - Circle Of Friends
7. Ape Hangers - I Don't Want To Live Today
8. Cracker - Whole Lotta Trouble
9. The Meices - Ready, Steady, Go
10. Drill - What You Are
11. Lustre - Nice Overalls
12. Please - Here It Comes Again
13. Evan Dando - The Ballad Of El Goodo
14. Coyote Shivers - Sugarhigh
15. The Cruel Sea - The Honeymoon Is Over

CLICK HERE to listen to the playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment