Thursday 20 January 2011

Take A Chance On New Channel 4 Show 10 O'Clock Live


Is anybody else looking forward 10 O'Clock Live starting tonight? There is a great possibility that it will be a monumental pile of bull crap, in the style of previous Jimmy Carr let down Friday Night Project but I'm living in hope that the four fantastic presenters, David Mitchell, Charlie Brooker, Jimmy Carr and token female Lauren Laverne, will make it all kinds of awesome.


I will not be watching it live as I will be too busy having a life (/watching a preview of The Fighter with my Dad) but will be watching it on 4od tomorrow (living the dream).


Here are some snippets of humour from each of them in celebration of this new programme:

You tell them David -


I miss screen wipe -


Jimmy Carr pwns -


I couldn't find any funny Lauren Laverne clips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment