Wednesday 19 January 2011

Dear Gael Garcia Bernal...


Why have you made this film? You are a good actor. You don't need to make this shit. When your good friend Diego Luna makes RomComs, like Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, they are actually surprisingly good, whereas yours is definitely not. So in future please learn from him and make a RomCom with Cuban politics, guns and lots of sexy, sweaty dancing, not Kate 'I churn out shit films and never play a three dimensional character' Hudson. I'm disappointed in you Gael, I thought you were better than that. Now I will watch Motorcycle Diaries to restore my faith in humanity, film making and more importantly, you.

Yours Sincerely The Donger





note: Fine I take it back. Almost Famous is good. She has played one three dimensional character out of 25, way to go Hudson. 

note 2: I apologise to my family for swearing on my blog. It won't happen again. Yours sincerly, The Donger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment