Wednesday 19 January 2011

Hello. My Name Is Inigo Montoya…

You killed my father. Prepare to die.


Unfortunately, I’m not really Inigo Montoya. Instead I’m just Amelia Rosenthal – a wannabe journalist who’s waiting for someone to pay me to watch films (please! I have a journalism degree and everything)

So I have decided to write this blog as a nice excuse to write down all of my nonsensical ramblings and force my friends and family to read it.

While they have no choice, the rest of you do. So for everybody else who comes across this blog, here are five reasons to read my blog:

1) If you don’t want to read a blog with a mildly offensive quote from a John Hughes’ film for the title, then I don’t really want you to read it.

2) This is my first post and I have already quoted the classic Princess Bride, which isn’t quoted nearly enough (it’s inconceivable).

3) It will make me very happy.

4) …I’m already struggling to think of reasons but this is my first post so what do you expect?

I promise to try and entertain and make you laugh and if I fail, you can send me your abuse.

So in the words of Paul Rudd, “I will see you there or I will see you on another time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment